Monday, August 9, 2010

Why I've Started a Blog

Every so often, I find myself wishing that I had a blog. Usually it's because I feel like I have something important and ranty to say about politics, and it's a little unsatisfying to write up a whole rant and then just deposit it into my personal rant file.

But sometimes, I also have this vague feeling that blogging is what my generation does, and by not having one I'm missing out. To help me articulate this feeling, here is xkcd #239:



Anyway, as my blog title suggests, I'm really not taking this blogging thing very seriously. New posts may appear here every so often, or they may not. And if they do they will be random. And also, pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add a comment, even if this post is weeks or months old by the time you find it. I always love hearing what people think!